Jamie, Christy, Jesse, Jillian and Chester

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Stress

Just writing to update you on our life over the past week. I hope to have some new pictures to add soon. Jesse is great but has started throwing very mild tantrums when he doesn't get his way. We just ignore him and he stops. I have been mentally exhausted lately for some reason. Maybe it's the ridiculous hours Jamie has been working. I feel bad for him too because he needs rest. He really makes an effort to help me out especially when I've reached my limit. I must give him credit for being the great provider for our family that he is. Last night he took Jesse until it was Jesse's bed time. That meant a lot to this stressed out mom. Anyway, enough of that for now.

We officially have our plane tickets for our trip to Texas to visit our friends the Dukes. I can't tell you how excited we all are to see them again and to see baby Kyle for the first time. We desperately need a family vacation.

No comments: