Jamie, Christy, Jesse, Jillian and Chester

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day

Well, we had a good Memorial Day and hope that you did too! We went for a cookout at my parents' house and got to visit with family. We managed to make it through eating and playing some games before the rain sent us inside. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera and failed to take any pictures on my phone. Jesse had a great time eating everyone's food and playing with his cousin Cassidy. We rarely get to see her so that was great. She always takes good care of him and he loves her. Well, next week Jamie is off of work and we will spend part of that time in Texas. I'll make sure to blog about our trip complete with pictures when we get back.

No comments: