Jamie, Christy, Jesse, Jillian and Chester

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Nothing much!

Well, not much new is going on here in the McEldowney household. Let's see, what can I tell you? Jesse is fast and furious; he's into everything. He's also a great hugger. Sometimes, though, I think he's working us to get things like food. That kid loves to eat! He's a very sweet kid. I think that he will grow up to be a very caring young man.

The weather has turned colder the last 2 days, so we haven't had much outside time. I think it will warm up in a few days. We are looking at new vehicles, in particular crossover vehicles. Jamie's Blazer has been on the fritz lately and we will probably have to do something soon. I hate the whole process of buying a car but am excited about the possiblity of driving something with more room.

We're also planning a trip to Texas in June to visit some of our best friends, the Dukes. We have missed them since they left us and can't wait to visit. Well, I guess we had more going on than I thought. Until next time...

No comments: