Jamie, Christy, Jesse, Jillian and Chester

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 14, 2008

Busted Again!




Yesterday I caught Jesse taking everything out of his bathroom cabinet. Don't worry, there's nothing harmful in there. He was having a great time playing with all of his bath stuff. I also caught Chester sleeping on top of my clean clothes. Poor thing, he's been a little sick lately and attention deprived. We had a great day yesterday. It was warm and so nice outside. Today it's rainy and cold. Jesse is such a great kid. We went to my allergist yesterday and he was so well behaved. I also took him out to dinner by myself while Jamie had class last night and he was the best! I love that kid!

3 comments:

Scott and Monica said...

Isn't it funny when they know they're getting caught and smile real big? Ha! Jesse's so sweet. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

kapjones said...

got that duck call yet?? :)

Anonymous said...

Keep it up Jesse, make sure you keep daddy busy and always keep him on his toes!!!!!!!!!