Jamie, Christy, Jesse, Jillian and Chester

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Review of 3-in-1 Sit and Store Tub-Side Seat

Originally submitted at One Step Ahead

You'll be supervising hundreds of baths in the years ahead, so make yourself comfortable! No kneeling and bending: our tub-side seat lets you sit in comfort. And what value: it doubles as a step-stool and storage bin. Air-vented, so it's perfect for bath toys. With two-height positions and a skid-r...


I love this seat!

By Mom21 from Louisville, KY on 4/15/2008

 

5out of 5

Pros: Lightweight, Easily Assembled, Dries Quickly

Best Uses: Toddlers, Washing, Bathroom Safety, Bathing

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent

This solved two problems for me. First, the tub toy net we had wouldn't stay put. Second, I was tired of sitting on my knees to give my son a bath. This stores all of his bath toys and makes bathing him a lot easier on me. My son also sits on it to get his teeth brushed and will be able to use it as a step stool when he's older. It's the perfect solution!

(legalese)

No comments: